We go the distance to be closer to our customers!
We are continually looking for ways to improve your experience with us and our goal is to build a better Bank for YOU!
New and Improved Online Banking Service
In an effort to provide you with the best banking experience we can, we are improving our online banking service to better meet your needs. On March 21, you will experience the following feature enhancements to our online banking service.
- The Log-In process is simplified and has your username and password on the same page
- You can easily access account balances, transfers, recent transactions and bill payment from the home page
- You can manage your activity from one page, which makes finding and performing transactions faster and more efficient
- Transaction history is combined to a single page view
- Transactions are displayed newest to oldest
- You can now access express and scheduled transfers within the same section
- Bill Pay no longer launches in a second browser window, providing convenience and more security
- Enhance User Experience regardless of the device you use (desktop, table or mobile)
If you haven’t enrolled in online banking with us, now is the time!
It’s secure and it’s easy.
- Mobile Deposit Capture - We know you're busy - why not save a trip to the branch? Save time and gas by easily depositing checks where ever you may be. Now you can make a quick and secure deposit of your checks with our Mobile Banking App. You can even check your balance, find ATMs, pay bills and transfer funds. Learn more by watching our mobile banking video on Resource Center page.
- Instant Balances - View account info from the login screen. No password, no waiting. Want to take a quick peek at your account balance? Our new Instant Balance feature lets you view up to six accounts right from the login screen of our mobile app—no password necessary. Just tap the new Instant Balance button on the login screen to begin the setup process.