Thank You! We appreciate your interest in SussexBank. We recognize that convenience is an important consideration in the selection of our bank, which is why we've created this Online application process.
The amount of information that is about to be requested from you will depend on your product selection. In some cases, we will collect all of the information that is asked during traditional account openings or loan applications. In other cases, we will ask for the information most crucial to starting the application process.
While submission of this online application will shorten account openings and loan review processes, it will still be necessary for you to personally visit a branch to complete the process. This will include:
- Obtaining your signature(s) on necessary account agreements and documents;
- Verifying your identity; and
- Providing you with required disclosures and other important information.
Once you have submitted your application, a SussexBank Representative will contact you with details about completing the process.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE NOTE:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for a deposit account over the internet.
- All applications are subject to verification and approval.
- Interest rates on deposit accounts are subject to change prior to the opening deposit. Thereafter, all account terms and conditions apply.
Interest rates on loans are subject to change prior to final approval. Thereafter, all account terms and conditions apply.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT OR APPLYING FOR A LOAN AS REQUIRED BY BSA 326 AND THE USA PATRIOT ACT. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account or makes an application for a loan.
Serving, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania