Cash Management Services
Business Online Banking
It’s secure. It’s easy to use. And it’s FREE. Business Online Banking from Sussex Bank is a great way to manage your money with a few clicks of your mouse.
- Monitor account transactions
- Pay bills electronically
- Transfer funds between your Sussex Bank business accounts
- Enroll for e-Statements
- View, print, download and save statements and notices
- Access prior statements
- Designate additional recipients for specific statements or notices
- Print images of cancelled checks
- Integrate your banking information with money management software such as QuickBooks® or Quicken®
- Order a new supply of checks
- Initiate Stop Payments*
- Manage your Business Line of Credit and your Sussex Bank loan payments
- Originate recurring ACH Transactions for collections and payments, including direct deposit *
- Initiate Wire Transfers*
* Account related fees may apply
Enroll now in Business Online Banking. Click here to fill out an application.
If you can’t get to the bank, we can bring the bank to you.
With Remote Deposit, Sussex Bank is never farther away than a computer. In fact, it’s like bringing one of our tellers right to your business!
Time is money, and with Remote Deposit we can save you valuable time. Remote Deposit Service is a simple, easy-to-use electronic payment service (EPS) that allows you to make non-cash deposits to your business account directly from your place of business. Remote Deposit is easy to use from your computer with an Internet connection in combination with Sussex Bank’s scanner; you will simply scan checks and electronically capture images for deposit. The equipment is space-efficient and easy to install, and the reduced number of trips to the bank saves you time and money.
Features of Remote Deposit
- Access Funds quickly
- Extended deposit cutoff time
- Reduces errors by validating and balancing checks when they are scanned
- Check images are stored electronically and can be easily retrieved whenever necessary, eliminating the need to photocopy checks
- Exports accounts receivable data into your accounting system
- Multiple accounts can be accessed for deposit
Each user will have a unique sign-on to the system for added protection. Our dedicated support staff handles all inquires and requests for service in an expedient manner.
Watch the video presentation below to see how Remote Deposit works.
Sussex Bank’s Escrow Manager is designed for anyone who must manage segregated funds. Escrow Manager provides a simple method of segregating client funds within a single trust account while still providing you with detailed records of all activity on each individual client. Escrow Manager is perfect for:
- Title Companies
- Property Managers
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Surrogate Courts
Escrow Manager provides:
- An unlimited number of sub-accounts that may be opened under the Master Account
- The option to choose between an interest-bearing or non interest-bearing account
- Monthly statements summarizing Master Account activity and detailing Sub-Account activity
- Telephone or Internet access to the Master Account
- Free year-end 1099 forms mailed directly to the Sub-Account holder
- FDIC insurance up to the maximum permitted for each Sub-Account holder
- Free checking, with no maintenance fees or service charges.
Commercial Sweep Checking
An easy, convenient way to get more out of your excess cash balances. A Sussex Bank Sweep Account is a simple way to have excess cash swept between your business checking account and an interest-bearing savings account. The automated link between your accounts will save you valuable time and prevent having to manually move funds between accounts to either boost your earnings or make sure that you maintain proper levels of operating capital.
- Save valuable time with the convenient, automated investment of your idle cash
- Enhance your earnings potential with the certainty of a full investment
- Earn additional income through competitive money market rates